|Zamp Z-Tech Series 1A Head Restraint|
Track Price $429.95 Web $323.96 25% off Buy Online
Part # ZMP-NT001003
The new series 1A has new features never seen before in the Head and Neck Restraint market. These new patent pending features include:
- Advanced Axis Adjustment adjusts width, arm angle, and arm width allowing different body shapes and sizes. Also can be adjusted to different race vehicles
- Glass Reinforced Nylon is a lightweight and very specialized material which offers leading structural characteristics
- Stainless Steel Hardware screws and binary post built with high quality and strength gives long lasting strength
- Kevlar Webbing Tether connects helmet to restraint
- Spring Clip Quick Connect allows easy connection/removal from helmet with one hand
- Replaceable Padding washable/replaceable padding gives ease to clean and/or replace for continued comfort
- Helmet Hardware all hardware needed to connect included
- SFI 38.1 Certified
- Sug. Retail $429.95
|Zamp Z-Tech Series 4A Head Restraint|
Track Price $449.95 Web $354.95 21% off Buy Online
Part # ZMP-NT004003
The new Series 4A has new features never seen before in the Head and Neck Restraint market. These new Patent Pending ?features include:
- Advanced Axis Adjustment allows you to adjust shoulder width, arm angle and arm width. Fits different body shapes and sizes and adjusts to different race seats.
- Super Lightweight at approximately 925 grams.
- Extremely Comfortable feels like you have nothing on.
- Dual Compound Frame Specialized Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon is used for the shoulder frame offering leading structural characteristics. Arms made with a Modified Alloy material give the device a dampening characteristic in a crash. The two materials work together offering excellent performance.
- Stainless Steel Hardware screws and binary post built with high quality and strength to provide long lasting strength.
- Kevlar Webbing Tether connects helmet to restraint and offers good side to side motion during use.
- Spring Clip Quick Connect allows easy connect/removal from helmet with one hand. Red thumb tabs provide easy grip.
- Belt Channel with Wings accepts 2" or 3" belts.
- Replaceable Padding is easy to clean and/or replace for continued comfort.
- Helmet Hardware needed is included to connect to helmet.
- SFI 38.1 Certified